Big surprise today, it came early, Apple sent their invites for a November 10th Apple event. Rumours were pointing to November 17th date. Happy the wait will be shorter than anticipated.
I love this tag line; it was used at many occasions by Steve Jobs to show something that could be a game changer or of high significance.
This early invite adds credence to those who think macOS Big Sur 11.0 is already being put on unreleased new Macs. Expect 11.0.1 to follow pretty quickly.
Here is what’s on the menu for this last Apple event of 2020.
- macOS 11.0 “Big Sur” make its official debuts (100%)
- Universal apps running simultaneously on iOS, iPadOS and macOS are now supported (100%)
- First round of Apple Silicon Macs are release: MacBook or MacBook Pro (100%)
- Side announcements of updated configurations for 21.5” iMac and 27” iMac Pro still on Intel (70%)
- Apple TV refresh using Apple Silicon and new game controller (40%)
Can’t wait for next week.